4

May is Celebration Month!

Posted by Kathy Carmichael Thursday, May 22, 2008 on 12:16 PM

Wow. This month has been incredible. Not only did Andrew graduate from college, but he also applied for and got a part-time job at HSN. He starts Police Academy in the fall. Ian turned 18 (he's a high school junior) and also received an academic award! Can't forget Mother's Day. John and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. It's my baby sister's birthday today (Happy Birthday Terri!). I previously mentioned receiving my book cover for HOT FLASH.

And I haven't even mentioned going to Weeki Wachee or the fantastic visit with my sisters!



The month isn't even over yet! -- KC

|

4 Comments

Anonymous says:

Wow! I can't believe how old the boys are now! It seems like only yesterday they wer ein grade school!


Kathy! You were up here at Weeki Wachee? I'm just down the street - wish I had known... next time stop by and visit!

BTW - love your blog!

Hawk (Houston A.W. Knight)


Kathy - I love your site!

I just read your pitch workshop and did the character name thing - Awesome!

I also did my M-I-L on the Villain - and it came out pretty close, LOL - just kidding about the Mother-in-law. It really nailed by Characters!

AWESOME site!! So helpful!
I will be back as a regular! Thank you for sharing your wisdom!

Hawk (Houston A.W. Knight)


Vicki: Yes, they have grown up!!! It's so sad that it happened in half of the usual time ;)

Hi Hawk! Yes, I was visiting. Sorry I missed seeing you when I was so nearby!

I'm glad you liked my pitch workshop and my site!

Copyright © 2009 Kathy Carmichael All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.