The fabulous WG2E All-for-Indies Anthologies: Winter Wonderland Edition is featured today on the brand new The Readers Guide to ePublishing site!
With this debut launch of our brand new WG2E All-For-Indies Anthologies, we’re treating you to a terrific, one-of-a-kind approach to the anthology concept.
You’ll get a variety of genres all packaged together, with a variety of story-lengths too, as a wonderful way to discover authors new to you!
Plus, each WG2E Anthology is based on a different theme.
Here’s what we mean by that…
In our WG2E Winter Wonderland Anthology, we’re treating you to stories that yes, have a Winter Wonderland element, BUT definitely not in the average way.
You’ll never think of Winter Wonderland in quite the same way. For example…:
- “What’s goin’ on underneath all that snow?” for D. D. Scott’s A CUT ABOVE CRAZY
- “More than people wear goose down parkas in Winter” for Tonya Kappes BEAD OF DOUBT
- “There’s nothing like a sauna to thaw a cold spell” for Talli Roland’s MISTLETOE AND THE FIVE-YEAR ITCH
- “An Ice Queen can be much more than a very cold spouse” for Tamara Ward’s JADE O’REILLY AND THE ICE QUEEN
- “The flavors of Winter…as in Winter Green Mint, Anyone?” for Sibel Hodge’s THE S-WORD AND THE LADY GARDEN
- “Not only reindeer dance in the snow…unicorns do too” for Alicia Street’s SNOW DANCE
- “Breaking News: The All-Things Holidays Edition” for Lacy Maran & Kevin Michael’s NOTHING IS SACRED COMEDY’S GUIDE TO THE HOLIDAYS
- “More than the Earth dies in Winter” for Patrice Fitzgerald’s TILL DEATH DO US PART
- “There’s ice on the tracks, but not the kind you might think…” for Kathy Carmichael’s MAYHEM ON THE WINTERLAND EXPRESS
- “Not everyone loves pumpkin pie” for T.M. Souder’s DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW
Happy Reading and Welcome to our WG2E All-For-Indies Anthologies!